Sunday, January 27, 2013

intro to me

My name is Meaghan Sweeney. I'm 19 and a sophomore at UML, studying homeland security. I'm from Haverhill, Ma and commuting to Lowell. I want to work with fraud in the banking system once I am out of school and I figured taking online classes for the internet would be a great place to start. For high school I went to Whittier Tech for culinary, even though I'm not the best cook and can sometimes burn water (oops) i am a great bartender and have all my certifications. I even got to meet Guy Fieri my senior year. 
On top of school, I also work for Market Basket as an assistant. It's a part time position but it gives me enough money to save up and put away. I definitely need it now because I'm also newly engaged and saving up for a wedding! My fiance is in the Army and is even coming home next week!

I'm hoping this class will give me the necessary tools in what I need to work in the field I want and be able to complete all the steps to get there. I am really looking forward to learning everything this class has to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment