So to our surprise Guy Fieri was coming to Lowell for a cooking road show. He asked if our culinary department would like to assist with his live show. My teacher at the school chose me and 5 other people to go. It was quite the experience. We got to meet some crazy amazing people and learn a lot from the master chef himself. We were there all night and got to see just what it's like to perform in front of a crowd. Plus the food was incredible!
For those who don't know who Guy Fieri is, he is a chef on the food network and has gone through years and years as a food taster. Traveling the states and going to restaurants where the food is just to die for. It is truly incredible what kind of food can come out of such small hole in the wall joints.
A quick glimpse at who and what Guy Fieri really is..
Hi Meaghan, I am a huge fan of the Food Network and Guy Fieri. I've been trying to fit in Guy v. Rachel's show when I can.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing experience that must have been for you. To be chosen to participate in a live show with an amazing chef. Congratulations! That was a great honor.
His hair always cracks me up :)
I totally agree with Robin. I love his show DDD. He talks comfort foods, and I find his show to be a comfort show. All goodness, good people, good food, good locations. Nice choice, and that was awesome that you got to be there.
ReplyDeleteHi Meaghan,
ReplyDeleteI am agreeing with Robin. It was great that your teacher chosen you. I think it was a great experience for you and your classmates. As I mention before one of my hobby is cook. I love cook for my family and friends, I made your cookies recipe and it was delicious. Enjoy what you doing.