Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oreo Cheesecake

So this past week I went on an oreo kick. Lets just say I was at the gym a lot more this week too! So like I always do when I'm craving something is go online and see waht kind of crazy concoction I can come up with this time. And guess what I found...? An Oreo Cheesecake! Talk about mouth watering goodness. Well like always here's the recipe:) Enjoy!

What you'll need:

2 Packages (8 oz each) Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup milk (whole worked best for me)
2 eggs
6 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped (about 3/4 of a cup)
1 Oreo Pie Crust

What do to:

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually mix in vanilla, sugar, milk, and whipping cream and mix until smooth.
2. Add eggs one at a time; mix just until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cookies.
3. Pour mixture into Oreo crust. Sprinkle the remaining chopped cookies on top.
4. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with whipped cream

This recipe would be great for little kids, I mean come on, it's one big giant oreo. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment