Monday, March 11, 2013
Week 7 forum
I hate to say it but I know I wait till the last minute to do basically everything. Between working 2 jobs, and having 5 other classes it's hard to split the time evenly and I sit down every change I get and finish what I can. Even though I have no gotten to complete my review page, I do however like everyone elses webpages. You can tell every single person is really putting in a solid effort and trying really hard to complete the assignments. I have no background with HTML so I am very proud of myself for being able to figure most of this help. For the student that have more background, I praise you guys. I wish I had this background, it would help incredibly! Overall, I am really happy with my webpage. I know it's not much, but it's the fact that I am actually completing the task and figuring it out. Even though I don't think I could go out and create a webpage for a company, at least I have an idea of what really goes in behind it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Meaghan, I applaud you for keeping on top of two jobs, five classes, plus having time to share so many delicious recipes! Potato skins are one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteI haven't had any HTML, CSS, or JavaScript before this class either, and I feel exactly as you do - proud of what I have accomplished, but no ready to actually work creating websites. Thankfully, all I have this semester is this class, so I have a lot of time to research code and play with it. Good work on your site :)
OOPS...."not ready"
Delete