Monday, March 4, 2013

Pandora Radio

Pandora Internet Radio is the most amazing internet radio station out there. Its free and it has the widest selection of music. From country to pop, screamo to rap. You can download the app on your Iphone or any other product that is able to download apps. If you want the upgraded version you pay whatever it may be, I believe it's $2.99. That way you don't have to listen to the commercials and adds they put into it all. But in the end it doesn't really matter because the commercials only come on every 30 songs or so. The only downside that I have yet to see about Pandora is that you are limited to skipping songs. Because it is a internet radio source, they only allow you to skip a set amount of songs a day. So when you get to 5 or 6 songs you really don't like you are stuck there. But if that's all anyone has to complain about, then I think you're in the clear. If it wasn't for Pandora I really wouldn't know half the songs that I have come to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment